1. Mindful Schools Certified Instructor,
2. Teacher and Trainer of the Mindful Self Compassion for Teens (MSC-Teens) (formerly known as Making Friends with Yourself) Program,
3. Certified Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Practitioner,
4. Lifelong Nonviolent Communication Practitioner,
5. Volunteer mediator for San Mateo County’s Juvenile Victim-Offender Meditation Program in San Mateo, CA.
Marina also played a key role in the first formal revision of the Mindful Self-Compassion for Teens Teacher’s Guide. She is currently participating in the Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher Training, so she can share these tools with the adults in a teen’s life.